31.1.17

Payday Haul

So payday came and I decided to treat myself. 

I needed to replace my Studio Secrets pot as it had seriously been used and abused!
Here's all that I got.


Rachel had introduced me to Studio Secrets and I use it religiously before make up.
It feels so silky smooth on my skin! 


Id always been interested in this 8 hour cream lip balm for wearing at night but its a good lip balm for during the day. 


Trying this False Lash Effect mascara cos I have been loyal to Maybeline but i feel that its not doing what I need anymore. 



I have wanted to try Illamasqua lipstick for some time but never saw a colour I loved. But this one popped out for me 



Swatches:


Have you treated yourself recently?



 photo 12_zpswz3qn3et.jpg
links: twitter // tumblr // instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your feedback or comments :)